The Grant Programme North2North (N2N) gives students at AAU the opportunity to apply for a grant to a study abroad for one semester at one of these universities.
For mobility to and from Denmark, Faroe Islands and Greenland the following rules apply:
- N2N are open to AAU students at all levels of higher education (Bachelors, Masters)
- Student mobility activities can vary between one week (field school participation, conference attendance with an accepted paper, etc.) and a full academic year (exchange studies)
- Intra-Kingdom of Denmark mobility possible
- study exchange 2-5 months 1000 €
- study exchange 6-8 months 1300 €
- study exchange 9-12 months 1500 €
- +travel money within Europe 500 €, outside of Europe* 1000 €
- field school/intensive course/conference attendance within Europe 1000 €, Outside of Europe 1500 €*
(*Greenland = Outside of Europe)
The Grant Programme North 2 North (N2N) gives students at AAU the opportunity to apply for a grant to a study abroad for one semester at one of these universities.
If AAU has a bilateral agreement you do not have to pay tuition fee to the host university. Find the list of agreements here.
If you want to apply to one of these universities to study one semester please contact Mariann Simonsen.
If AAU does not have a bilateral agreement you will have to pay tuition fee and apply directly to the university in question.
If you need an endorsement letter please contact Mariann Simonsen.
If you wish to use another mobility type than the above mentioned please contact Mette Sæderup Thorvaldsen.
Application deadline for all types: 15 February (Fall 2020/Spring 2021).